Sometimes you just have to take a step back from the your everyday life and find some calm. I’m thankful today to be starting my year on the road with my husband taking in some amazing views even if it’s only for a few days.
Here is a great balance challenge for you to try!
- Start in a strong one leg standing position with the free leg at 90 degrees.
- Focus on feeling the glute on your standing leg, abs engaged and the rib cage slightly pulled down.
- Reach your arms out and feel the shoulder blades being pulled towards your back pocket.
- If this is challenging, stay in this position.
- If you feel stable, rotate your torso into the leg that is up marking sure to keep the lower body completely still.
- The better the view, the better this exercise is 🙂