Yesterday we did a new bunker drill at practice that while completely frustrating, annoying and down right diabolical, ended up being one of my favorites to date!
Here’s the basic set up:
- Pick a target on the practice green
- Hit your first bunker shot to it, but it has to be inside 20 feet to count
- Once you have that ball as a marker, you’re going to hit 8 more bunker shots that have to be closer to the whole than the first
- To make it a little more fun and challenging, the 8 have to happen consecutively or else you start all over!
- If you want more of a challenge, hit that first ball closer so that the 8 shots have to be even tighter to the hole
- Like I said, make sure you have some time for this because it can take awhile
Thanks Dorsey for the video bomb!
Leave a Reply