Say those words to yourself over and over. Because when you are at a loss for a workout, they can be your unwavering guide to greatness!
A few examples:
- Pushup (modified, normal, on a ball…..whatever you want as long as your form is perfect!) As many as you can do
- Bar Pull 10 reps
- Reverse Lunge 15 each leg
- 180 degree Jumps 10 total
- Pallof Press in Golf Posture, 15 each side
- Med Ball Chest Pass 10
- Backwards Crawl 30 seconds
- Lateral Lunge w/ Rotation 10 each side
- Squat/Pallof Press (press on the way down) 10 each side
- Tall Kneeling Cable Chest Press, Single Arm 10 each side
- Alternating Cable Pull in Split Stance 20 total
- Squat Jumps 10
- Pallof Press Walkout in Golf Posture
You can combine some of the motions or do one of each. Put them together in a circuit and set the timer for 15 minutes. When combined with a great dynamic warm up and a cool down of some clam shells and dead bugs, you’re ready to kick some butt!