This week at Golfletica, we are challenging everyone to see how many double unders they can do in a row with the jump rope!
Did you know jump roping is one of the best pieces of exercise equipment of all time? Not convinced, here are 10 reasons you need to get one asap:
- It’s convenient and takes up no space which means you can easily travel with it.
- It will improve your coordination between eyes, feet and hands.
- It’s much cheaper to buy a jump rope as a means to challenge your cardiovascular system then it is to buy a treadmill.
- Jumping rope places your hands in anatomical position thus leading to better posture.
- You can transition from moderate intensity work to high intensity work easily.
- It teaches you how to better engage ground force.
- You will also learn how to accelerate and decelerate the lower leg muscles better.
- As a boost to your strength workout, you can add in 1 min of high speed jump roping to kick it up a notch.
- It improves your cognitive function because it involves learning new motor patterns.
- It’s a great way to tap into your inner child!
Give this challenge your best shot, post it on social media using the hashtag #ninjagolf and tag either myself or Golfletica. At the end of the week, we will put all the names into a drawing and the winner will get an awesome Golfletica t-shirt sent to them.
Leave a Reply