I’m always looking for ways to stream line my workouts, the older I get the less time I want to spend grinding out training sessions for hours. So today after a solid 15 minutes working on all the necessities (foam roll, correctives, kicking my glutes into high gear), I embarked on this fun circuit aimed at hitting all the high points.
- Squat and forward press at the bottom (I used a 10lb weight plate) 10 reps
- Around the world (take that same 10lb plate and circle it around your head) 10 circles each way
- TRX Pull Up 10 reps
- Bottoms up kettlebell sumo squat 10 reps
- Incline Pushups 5 reps
- Stability Ball Leg curls 10 reps
- Skull Crusher Dead Bugs 20 reps
- Turkish Getups! 2 reps each side
Set a timer for 15 minutes and see how many time you can get through, of course keeping form as the priority. I made it through just over three times, and my body felt awesome after!