This is a workout I put together earlier this year aimed at hitting the body with exercises that carry a lot of bang for their buck and splitting them up with some great intervals.
Here is the basic set up:
- Pushups: As many as you can do with good form
- Alternating Rope Slams: Go crazy for 20 seconds
- Landmine Squat to Press: 15 reps, adjust the weight accordingly
- Squat Press Rotate and Throw: 10 Total
- Pullups: As many as you can do
- Overhead Slam Down: 10 Total
- Pallof Press Half Kneeling: 10 each side
- Superman Punches: 10 Total
Run through this list 3-4 times and the sweat will be flying!
See you tomorrow!
Leave a Reply